Friday, November 9, 2012

My Vinyl Site!

Where has HarperGirl been? Up to her eyeballs in vinyl, that's where! Would you mind dropping by and "liking" my page? I ship everywhere now! So come by and look at everything I have to offer :)

I ship to America, so come by, say hello, and put in an order with my new shop!!

www.facebook.com/fourpeasinapod



Samples of my custom work:


 
 
LIKE my site, and message me for an order!! Orders will be shipped out once a week.
 
This is what has kept me SO busy, and I love doing it.
 
HarperGirl

2 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing nice information this blog. i am very impressed your blog.


    Fitness Club in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about the benefits of eating the icelandic lamb. Keep sharing more information about it.
    Cook at quick smoothie recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Rainy Day