Friday, August 24, 2012

Another week of Insanity!

I haven't posted in the past week because I've been frustrated with blogger. It's not allowing me, and a million other users, to upload pictures. And what's a blog post without pictures?!

I want to show you my new family planner, random dinner shots, and post what this monster typhoon looks like. So I've switched to HTML mode. Take that, Blogger. ::Sticks tongue out:: Anyways, I'm almost done with another week of Insanity! Who has stuck with it with me? I think a few of you dropped out, so I hope that some of you are still around! Comment below if you're still sticking through it!

Want a tip? Sleep in your workout clothes. I used to do this quite often when I was first starting out and lacked morning motivation. I still do it sometimes, it just makes my morning run smoother. Here is proof:
Photobucket

I got something in the mail this week that made me SQUEE! I got my family planner I ordered from www.erincondren.com and it. is. amazing. I cannot say enough good things about it. I've been able to organize my meal plan for my family, workout plan with Insanity, bills, school schedule, work in my new vinyl shop, and stuff for my husband's job. It's amazing, it really is. Photobucket

Don't I look happy? I am. I'm super-duper happy. Organization makes me really happy....I think I'm turning into my mother. Shhh....

In other news in the HarperGirl house, we met little man's Kindergarten teacher today. She's super sweet, we really like her. My little guy was somewhat nervous, which is way out of character for him. I think he will love it though, he's always loved school. He's so outgoing, which is nothing like me! He's my little extrovert :)

We have a ginormous typhoon about to hit us here in Okinawa, and it's quite scary-looking on radar. Photobucket


See the little white outline at the tip of the arrow? That's us. We have 2 major typhoons out there that will be hitting us starting Sunday. The big one hits Sunday, the other one Tuesday. So if I'm gone from my facebook site for a few days, you'll know why. Rest assured, I'm not floating on a board somewhere in Japan, but stuck in my house with no Internet. Our home on base is like a concrete bunker with reinforced glass, nothing is going to get us in here besides the humidity after the power clicks off. Board games are being collected around the house!

I may be in for a long weekend. And what bothers me most...If I lose power I can't do Insanity or run on my treadmill!! Sad face. I'll have to wing it.

Stay tuned, folks, I'll let you know how that works out.

Till then, keep smilin'! <---as Shaun T says!

HarperGirl

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day