Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 2!

Okay so the week is a far cry from over, but this is the time where a lot of people drop out of programs like Insanity. DO. NOT. QUIT. If you feel tired, and a little sore, good! All that pain, sweat, and struggle is progress in the making! Unless your injured...and that's not my department. Anyways, I'm having fun with round 2! I'm making progress. I lost a half of an inch on my waist already, and down almost a pound. I'm ecstatic with the progress so far!


There I am after my workout this week! I'm smilin' cause I love it....or cause it's over. Take your pick!

I'm also playing with different foods and trying to make my meals more interesting, especially dinner. My boys have been requesting different dinners, but I have to keep them healthy. I've been putting my slow cooker to good use lately, even indulging in those "chop and freeze" bags so I just have to grab a bag out of the freezer and put it in my cooker all day and dinner is done. Here is one of my dinners from last week


This was really good! Teryaki Chicken, just chicken, teryaki sauce, red onion, baby carrots, and garlic. I put it over some rice and the boys ate it all. WIN.

Here is breakfast from this week

People, this is CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN oatmeal. Yes. You read that right. A pack of high fiber brown sugar oatmeal, little bit of cocoa powder, 1/4 cup pumpkin, and 1/3 cup water, and a sprinkle of Splenda. Perfection. Great for after Insanity!

My oldest is almost ready for kindergarten, I'm trying to open up a shop out of my home, and my toddler is cutting his 2 year molars. It's getting crazy in HarperGirl's world, but I still make fitness a huge priority. So much has been happening lately, and things are constantly changing. But that is life. We are always growing and changing, and we have to learn to adapt to all of it.

If I've learned anything from this process it's this; I can be miserable, or I can be happy. Either way, I have the power to change myself. Only I can get myself up in the morning to workout. Only I can opt out of eating a cheeseburger and order a salad instead. Only I can decide to deal with my emotions rather than eat them. I can make excuses, or I can make progress.

With that, I am out of here. I have more orders to complete, and two children to run around after.

HarperGirl

3 comments

  1. You are seriously an inspiration. I used to push off my workouts... the first two weeks it took me three weeks... but these past two weeks I can't seem to not workout... even on my rest days. :) I think I am hooked. ;) I can't wait to try out other workouts after this. :) I have a few of the Harper vids and BBL. I am excited to start seeing results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your dedication and hard work. I just recently started a diet (lost 7lbs in 3 weeks!) but I can't seem to get myself to work out. I need to really just suck it up and just do it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Rainy Day