Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"Like" Me on Facebook!

I'm on Facebook!

So I realized that I get a lot of Facebook ads from people that I don't actually know. I tend to not add people I don't actually know. Many of you have found me on facebook and I've denied your requests, and I don't do that to be mean, I do that to protect myself.

What I DID do though, is create a fanpage!

::insert angels singing::

I'm on Facebook much more than I'm on blogger, so for daily updates, motivation, and workouts/meal ideas, add me!!

CLICK TO ADD HARPERGIRL!!

YAY! I'm on Facebook! I can't wait to talk to you all!!

HarperGirl

1 comment

  1. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting.
    Cook at healthy smoothie ideas foods.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Rainy Day