Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Meal Challenge!

Wowza it is getting hot here! It's the Indiana girl in me, I guess. I can't take the tropic heat (so many "Tropic Thunder" quotes are buzzing in my head right now, but I'll go way off topic).

I want to challenge my readers to try something new this week! This summer I have been trying a lot of new things. So far, I switched trainers, tried new workouts, started working on a novel I (yes, you read that right!), made a bunch of new meals for my family that we love, and stepped outside the box more and more. I started a vinyl business, too. I'm trying new things this summer, and I want you, dear readers, to do the same!

This coming week, I want you to try at least 2 new dinners with your family. They need to be healthy, tasty, and nothing too expensive. Then post about them in the comments below! Tell me what you are trying this week. Be adventurous, be bold, and do something amazing. The best ones I'll try myself and do a feature post on them!

This was my new meal this week, and it was GOOD! Quinoa mixed with grapes, pineapple, and lemon juice.



I've been in full party-planing mode at the house lately, so forgive my absence. Plus I can't get enough time with my kids this summer. It's my oldest last summer before what he calls "big school" begins. He starts Kindergarten in a few weeks. Cue the tears....I'm not going to be one of those moms that you see on the commercial jumping and cheering as soon as the school bus pulls away. I love having him here with me, and I'll be sad to see him go. He's overly excited though, and it counting down the days.

So get out there and post your favorite meals that you've tried! Get cooking!

HarperGirl



No comments

Post a Comment

Blog design by Rainy Day