Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Running Track List 2


I promised a decent post today....so surprise! I'm sharing my running play list.



1. Shook Down-Yuck
2. Perfect Day- Hoku
3. Scream- Usher
4. Breathless- The Corrs
5. Brokenhearted-Karmin
6. Part of Me-Katy Perry
7. So What-Pink
8. Stronger-Kelly Clarkson
9. Evacuate the Dance Floor- Cascada
10. What the Hell- Avril Lavigne
11. Shots-LMFAO
12. Obsession- Sky Ferreira
13. One Girl Revolution- Superchick
14. OMG- Usher
15. Yeah!-Usher
16. DJ Got us Fallin in Love-Usher

Yes...I like Usher. That is my latest track listing. I like those "I don't need a man" songs while I run! Don't ask me why, I honestly don't know. I love my husband to pieces. But ladies like Pink, Kelly Clarkson, and Avril Lavinge amp up the girl power!

I get asked for running music quite often, so I thought I'd share another listing of my favorite running songs. I've been running more again now that I'm almost at the end of Insanity. I ran about 3 miles yesterday, and my time was decent. I run more for distance rather than time right now. It's been a while since I've been distance running, so I'm trying to get back into it. I want to start Crossfit back up for a few weeks before (or if) I start another Insanity round.

I hope you all enjoy my little playlist :)

HarperGirl

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing your playlist! I got some new ones to add to mine. That's so funny, I love the same type of songs for when I run or workout. The other day I told my husband that "What the Hell" was my theme song, and he looked at me a little concerned ;) I told him I didn't mean my life-theme song to be followed literally just my workout 'i'm a kick-butt kinda girl and I can do whatever I want' theme song.

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by Rainy Day